May 28, 2012

Tutorial: Strawberry Crescent Rolls

These are seriously so easy to make. Even if you can't cook, you can make these! Here's what you will need to make these delicious crescent rolls:
- Fresh strawberries. Four strawberries were plenty to make eight rolls.
- A baking sheet
- Tin Foil
- Whatever brand of pre-made crescent roll dough you prefer. I used pillsbury for this tutorial, but I've also used just a regular store brand that worked just as well. I actually liked the store brand better, but that's just me.


Preheat your oven following the instructions on the tube of crescent rolls.


Cover your baking sheet in tinfoil for quick and easy cleanup.

Open your tube of crescent rolls and carefully separate them all out onto the baking sheet. Don't worry about the spacing; you can adjust it later. Make note of the cook time before throwing out the tube.
Cut up the strawberries into fairly small pieces. The smaller the pieces are, the more you can fit into the rolls.
Spread out the strawberries on the crescent rolls and then carefully roll them up starting with the wide end first.


Bake the crescent rolls as per the instructions on the tube. Typically, they'll need the longer part of the bake time range. They should be golden when you remove them from the oven.


Serve as soon as they are cool enough to eat.

I know this is a simple recipe, but it's really awesome. You should try it. Let me know what you think!
Thanks for bumping along with me through my first tutorial. Currently all my crafting stuff is still in boxes waiting to be unpacked, so we'll get to the craftiness as soon as I am able to unpack.

No comments:

Post a Comment